chatgarou

Books etc.

pretty much all kind of books, stories, whatever
Busman's Honeymoon - Dorothy L. Sayers The best of the serie so far. Lord Peter finally found a resounding box that made his analysis open to public, thus reader can think along with him instead of swallowing the whole lump of conclusion at the end as happened in some of the serie. Otherwise it told an interesting take on their romance, how both of their character learned to adjust itself to one another in the bound of marriage. They believed that their marriage shall not led to the typical relationship of conquest and it's interesting seeing both of them trying to establish the balance. I found it also refreshingly human for Lord Peter to admit that before the marriage he didn't have any clue what it means to be married and what it entails, how during his 5 years of pursuing Harriet and continuous marriage proposals, he only had one thing in his mind, possesing her. He finally started getting the hint of what he got himself into afterwards, all of the wonder and the energy invested on til-death-do-us-part kind of commitment :) I think it's something a lot of has gone through and brought more symphaty from me toward the-all-too-wonderful-and-all-knowing Lord Peter.